17 May QPROS OnTheGo Approval @Biosense Webster (Israel)
Biosense Webster (Israel) Ltd., a Johnson & Johnson company, a worldwide leader in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, successfully deployed QPROS’ Purchase Requisition Workflow in its SAP system. The workflow is complemented by the renowned OnTheGo Approval mobile application.
Biosense was looking for a SAP based, fully blown industry proven solution, yet flexible enough to be easily customized to Biosense’ specific business processes.
The solution had to enable:
• Purchase Requisitions (PR) multiple approval modes: by individual line or of all outstanding PRs as a whole
• The approval process has to be an efficient and easy task for its users, performed without disrupting the everyday business continuity and routine
• PR approval via mobile application. As a global company, Biosense approvers have to have the ability to approve the PRs anytime, regardless of their global location, (SAP) connectivity or smartphone/mobile device type
• Mobile application has to be secured
• Low maintenance solution
• Continuous monitoring of the approval process and high visibility into the process at every stage.
QPROS’ implementation empowered Biosense to change its purchasing strategy, streamline the entire process by increasing the overall business agility and enabling operational efficiency. By providing full visibility and clarity into the PR status, complemented by ease of use, it allows Biosense to lower significantly the system maintenance, impacting the company performance and business agility.
OnTheGo Approval has been incorporated in the solution and allows business users to approve PRs on-the-move, anytime, from any worldwide location, regardless to their real-time/offline connectivity, secured. It mainly allows Biosense approvers to be self-sufficient, without any disruption to their daily routine. Moreover, the security implementation successfully passed Johnson & Johnson sturdy scrutiny.